Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ETS day one

First day. It was a good day, but I didn't get a chance to take more pictures. I sold out of the books I didn't think I would and didn't sell some of the books I brought lots of. I need input before the conventions on what everybody is looking for :)

I heard that the book I have been waiting for from Israel has finally arrived in Winona Lake. So, now I can say what it is: Sacred Bridge by Anson Rainey and Steven Notley. I'm not sure it will make it to display at ETS, but we will definitely have them at AAR/SBL for the book signing. That is a relief. These international shipments are so hard to know when to expect, scheduling something depending on their arrival is tricky.

Be sure to visit Booth 216 at AAR/SBL on Sunday or Monday between 11:45 and 12:45 to get your copy signed.

No comments: