Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New catalogs

I just sent the next Scholar's Source to the printer on Monday, so it should be in the mail by February 15. Of course, once we get the printed copies I'll make the catalog available for download. Seems like I can never get caught up on catalogs. This one is about 3 weeks behind schedule, and now I have to start on the Biblical Studies catalog. That one is a real monster; the series listings especially, since so many just kind of disappear and others start and the catalog only appears every 2 years. 120 pages of text-only book listings. That's a lot of books. Of course, I remember drooling over it when I would get it in the mail. Now I know how much work goes into making one, and it's easier now with XML than it used to be.

Oh well, off to lunch and then start the process...

By the way, I'm looking for ideas for a 10 day sale after the Bonhoeffer sale. Any ideas? I would like to make it ANE vs. biblical studies, since the last 3 were biblical studies...

No comments: