Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogging tools at Eisenbrauns

Our webmaster, Andy, came up to me this morning and asked how he could make the blogging tools on Eisenbrauns' website easier. So, we fiddled around for about 45 minutes and came up with two separate listings. One is the full listing, complete with graphic and the other is perfect for the sidebar.

We had the full listing before, but to make it work right you had to delete a whole bunch of stuff. Not anymore, just cut and paste. Sweet! The "What I'm Reading" code is perfect for the sidebar of the Blogger template. Just copy and paste and it looks perfect. Saves me having to remember to include the <a> and </a>. He even included the code to have it open a new tab or window, so the person clicking it doesn't lose their place on your blog. Thanks Andy!

If you have an idea on how we can do something to make linking to Eisenbrauns easier, let me know. We can't do an affiliates thing yet, but I'm sure there are other things we haven't thought of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you, James. :-) I can exist for several weeks at a time on a single compliment.

-Andy