Thursday, August 02, 2007

Monthly and weekly sales at Eisenbrauns

It's August, and time for Eisenbrauns to run our annual back-to-school sales. These are my favorite sales, bringing back memories of the annual Seminary Co-op Bookstore sale every spring in Chicago. I would save my money waiting for the chance to buy those language references at a discount. I must have spent thousands of dollars there on books. This was in the days before discounting of books was common, and that 10% was a wonderful benefit of being a member.

So, right now Greek stuff is on sale, with discounts from 10-50%, and so is Akkadian and Sumerian stuff at discounts of 10-30%.

I hope you enjoy browsing the sales as much as I enjoy putting them together. And if you have an idea for a sale, either drop me an e-mail or comment.

No comments: