Wednesday, November 14, 2007

AAR/SBL

Whew! Today is the last day before I leave for AAR/SBL in San Diego. Talk about a whirlwind of things to do. It seems like there are always things that surface at the last minute; you can everything all laid out perfectly, and Blam! something comes out of nowhere. Anyway, just one more purchase order to receive and I'm off to pack. Oh, wait, I have to place a purchase order with Brill and Continuum yet, and there is that... Yep, just another day at the office :)

Of course, I still have to get a few things done at home before I leave tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. One of those is finding the boxes with all the clothes I need for AAR/SBL :) Note to self: Don't move 1 week before a major conference!

I don't know how Internet connectivity will be at the conference, but I will try to post pictures from the setup and the conference, as I have in years past.

"In everything give thanks!"

No comments: