Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In memoriam

Somebody hacked Jim West's blog. For those of you who haven't been around the biblioblog world for long, Jim was one of the first biblical scholars to begin blogging. He originally was on Blogger, but then was corrupted by the dark side and moved to WordPress, where his blog was until early this morning.

While I didn't always agree with Jim (I'm not sure he agreed with himself, sometimes!), I did make it a point to catch his posts everyday. Whoever hacked his site and deleted it definitely deserves the total depravity award that Jim would hand out from time to time.

Jim has said that he doesn't have the heart to start again, but I certainly hope he reconsiders. He did it once before when he moved from petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com to drjimwest.blogspot.com (anybody else remember that?); surely he can do it again.

1 comment:

That's my 2 cents! said...

Thanks for the encouragement. What's a blog group?