Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snowpeople

It warmed up briefly Sunday afternoon, so I did what any self-respecting Minnesotan would do: I made snowpeople (note the inclusive language :) ) Actually, since snowpeople are genderless, does it matter what we call them? I guess not. But, in this case it does, because These are special snowpeople. Debbie was talking to Renee on the phone, so I made snowpeople: Joel, Renee, Joshua and Rachel. I tried to make a bigger belly on Renee to represent Grapenut, but didn't succeed.



Since I was on a roll, I decided to make another snowperson, waiting for the mail:



And, of course we need someone out by the road alongside the driveway:



By that time it was getting colder and the snow wasn't packing as well, so I couldn't make anymore. Maybe this weekend?

1 comment:

Joel and Renée said...

Your so funny. You've always been good at amusing yourself, usually quite creatively. :)